Monday, April 5, 2010

Morty



I had this fabulous idea to create a family friendly off road vehicle that is inexpensive. Our famly loves the outdoors and fourwheeling so why not. I bought a lifted golf cart to fix up and use. As i got to looking at it, i wanted bigger and hopefully better. I was paroozing the online classifieds and saw a wrecked atv, so i tricked my wife into letting me buy it for this purpose. We loaded it up and headed for home and this is the conversation i had with Brody.


Brody: Daddy
Mike: Yes, Brody
Brody: wide bokden(ride broken, ride=4wheeler)
Mike(sympatheticly): i know, i'm sorry
Brody: fissit(fix it)
Mike: i will and we will have fun wi...
Brody: daddy
Mike: yes
Brody: wide bokden
mike(slightly annoyed at being inturrupted by a two year old): okay
Brody: fissit
Mike: i will
Brody: daddy
Mike: What
Brody: wide bokden...

Half Hour Later

Brody: daddy
Mike: what!

Now that i am annoyed i try to annoy him back by immitating as he is speaking.

Unison: wide bokden....fissit.

I found out that two year olds aren't annoyed as easily as i am, my question is what does that say about me trying to get back at a two year old. Ever since then that is all i hear. Good morning Brody, daddy... wide bokden...fissit. All the time.

Back to the project, i am now the owner of a rolled 2008 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO. The engine runs great and the frame is straight. The deal was i had to come up with the money on my own, so i sold the seat, fenders and anything else i could, lets get started. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment